The North Plainfield Business Association meets the last Tuesday of every month at 7pm. Meetings are hosted by association members, so locations change monthly. Please contact us to find out the location of the upcoming meeting.
Meetings feature welcome reception (including food and beverage), company introductions, township and association business, sponsor presentation and guest speakers. All are welcome, whether you are a local resident, local business or out-of-town business.
Standard association memberships is free. Elevated levels of membership listed below:
ANNUAL DUES: Payable to North Plainfield Business Association
* Sponsorship of One Annual Meeting (limited availability)
* Special Sponsor Listing on all Communications
* Special Recognition at all events
* Access to membership list for eblasts (Bronze 2x, Silver 4x, Gold 6x)
* Silver & Gold Permitted to post banners at all meetings and events
* Gold Sponsors receive complimentary full page in NPBA calendar
* Gold Sponsors mentioned in all Advertising
For application or more information, contact association President, Bruce Heyman at 908-755-4700x102 or via email at email@example.com or mail to: 855 Route 22, North Plainfield, NJ 07060
QUESTIONS OR LOCATION OF NEXT MEETING?
Call Bruce 908-755-4700; Pete Eddy 908-256-1273; or Danny Dominguez (Habla Espanol) 908-447-2468
Current Board Members:
Bruce Heyman - President/Secretary (Fabricland)
Danny Dominguez - Vice President (International Sports Club)
Cindy Boyd - Treasurer (Valley National Bank)
Keiona Miller - Town Council Liaison (Councilwoman, Borough of North Plainfield)
Johanna Salvemini - Technology (Johanna's Creations)
Domenick Salvemini- Communications (Best Friends Pet Resort)
Pete Eddy (Eddy's Kitchen)/Carlos Baloco(In the Cut)-Membership/Community Relations